"Carbon (Dioxide) trading is now the fastest growing commodities market on earth.....And here’s the great thing about it. Unlike traditional commodities markets, which will eventually involve delivery to someone in physical form, the carbon (dioxide) market is based on lack of delivery of an invisible substance to no-one. Since the market revolves around creating carbon (dioxide) credits, or finding carbon (dioxide) reduction projects whose benefits can then be sold to those with a surplus of emissions, it is entirely intangible." (Telegraph)
This blog has been tracking the 'Global Warming Scam' for over five years now. There are a very large number of articles being published in blogs and more in the MSM who are waking up to the fact the public refuse to be conned any more and are objecting to the 'green madness' of governments and the artificially high price of energy. This blog will now be concentrating on the major stories as we move to the pragmatic view of 'not if, but when' and how the situation is managed back to reality. To quote Professor Lindzen, "a lot of people are going to look pretty silly"
PS: If you have arrived here on a page link, then click on the HOME link...
Sunday, 3 January 2016
The Most Comprehensive Assault On 'Global Warming' Ever
Here are 10 of the many scientific problems with the assumption human activity is causing “global warming” or “climate change”:
1. Temperature records from around the world do not support the assumption that today’s temperatures are unusual.
2. Satellite temperature data does not support the assumption that temperatures are rising rapidly:
3. Current temperatures are always compared to the temperatures of the 1980’s, but for many parts of the world the 1980’s was the coldest decade of the last 100+ years:
4. The world experienced a significant cooling trend between 1940 and 1980:
5. Urban heat island effect skews the temperature data of a significant number of weather stations:
6. There is a natural inverse relationship between global temperatures and atmospheric CO2 levels:
7. The CO2 cannot, from a scientific perspective, be the cause of significant global temperature changes:
8. There have been many periods during our recent history that a warmer climate was prevalent long before the industrial revolution:
9. Glaciers have been melting for more than 150 years
10. “Data adjustment” is used to continue the perception of global warming:
(Mike van Biezen is adjunct professor at Compton College, Santa Monica College, El Camino College, and Loyola Marymount University teaching Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy, and Earth Science.)